Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Most Beautiful People

If you have been reading my blog, I apologize for such a delayed post. A lot has been going on with me, but it's all been more personal, journal material. I am doing good though, just in the process of considering some big changes.

In other news, Austin is very exciting right now. Many people from different towns are here to witness the big music festival happening this week.
It is a delight to watch people who are new to this city. They point to and notice all kinds of things, and there are so many small treasures to find. I love discovering things myself, but second best to that is watching other people discover new things. There is an excitement that comes with discovery that is unparalleled. Perhaps, you can see someone at their best when they are excited.


I do definately believe that the best quality a person can have is an excitement for and interest in all things. Without a question. If you've ever known someone like this, you can tell - they are always illuminated. They are always curious and open, which in turn leads to being inspired. They are the most beautiful people to me.

2 comments:

Sheer said...

i think excitement is connected to passion. i love passionate and excited folks.

p.s. i'm glad you're enjoying the musical week!

Unknown said...

"I do definately believe that the best quality a person can have is an excitement for and interest in all things. Without a question. If you've ever known someone like this, you can tell - they are always illuminated. They are always curious and open, which in turn leads to being inspired. They are the most beautiful people to me."

I'm gonna quote you now.